Subscribe Bookmark
Richard_Zink

Staff

May 27, 2014

The 2013 JMP Life Sciences European Roadshow

This May, JMP Life Sciences is going on the road in Europe to demo some of the new features that will be available in the upcoming releases of JMP Clinical 4.1 and JMP Genomics 6.1. The Roadshow is an excellent opportunity to hear about new functionality, ask questions or perhaps sneak in a new feature request directly with the software developers.

Prior to the official start of the Roadshow, JMP Life Sciences will be at the PSI (Statisticians in the Pharmaceutical Industry) Annual Conference from May 12-15 in Glasgow, Scotland. I’ll be giving a talk on data quality and fraud detection, and providing demos of JMP Clinical at our booth. If you find that the exhibit hours aren’t convenient, send me a message, and we can schedule an alternate time to meet.

Our Roadshow schedule is below:

Date

Software

May 21

Copenhagen, Denmark

Clinical and Genomics

May 22

Milan, Italy

Clinical and Genomics

May 23

Basel, Switzerland

Clinical and Genomics

May 27

Paris, France

Clinical

May 28

Toulouse, France

Genomics

For JMP Clinical, I’ll discuss enhancements to patient profiles and adverse event narratives. Further, I’ll introduce new tools to identify potentially fraudulent data from investigator sites, accelerate reviews with automatic data comparisons between study snapshots, create and manage notes at the record-, subject- or analysis-level, and detect treatment differences among adverse events using Bayesian hierarchical modeling.

For JMP Genomics, Senior Research Statistician Luciano Silva will demonstrate sophisticated statistical and visualization tools especially designed for the analyses of genetic markers and trait phenotypes, such as linkage map estimation, QTL mapping, GWAS, kinship estimation from pedigree, relationship estimation from genetic markers and the transmission disequilibrium test. In addition, he will demonstrate new procedures that have been implemented for the purpose of genome-wide prediction of breeding values for plants and animals.

For more information or to register for these complimentary events in Denmark, Italy and Switzerland, please visit the Conferences page on our UK site. For events in France, visit our French site.

1 Comment
Community Member

Dave Garbutt wrote:

Great news!

I look forward to hearing you in Basel.