Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed
arati_mejdal

Staff

May 21, 2014

Seeking panelists for JSL session at Discovery Summit

Wayne Levin of Predictum posted a message on the JMP User group on Facebook looking for a couple of panelists to present at an advanced JMP Scripting Language session at Discovery Summit. I thought readers of the JMP Blog might like to see Wayne's note as well:

Attention, JSL scripters: Want to show off at JMP Discovery Summit this fall? We're looking for new blood for the advanced scripting session at the conference. It's a half-day session in Denver, Colorado, that will take place on Sept. 12.Now, don't let the word "advanced" scare you. We're looking for something beyond beginner but not necessarily totally mind-blowing. We are always looking for a range of material.There's no paper to prepare. Just come out and show us what you've done and how you did it. It's pretty informal but always appreciated by attendees. Of course, you are welcome to obscure your data and not reveal any intellectual property.

The format of the event is myself, about three panelists showing their stuff, and usually between 20 and 30 audience members.

We have a couple of spots open at the moment. If you'd like to be considered, please contact me. If you are selected to participate, you will be given complimentary access to the conference, and your hotel costs will be covered.

If you have any questions or want to be considered for the session, contact Wayne Levin. Email Wayne directly or contact him via Facebook or LinkedIn.