Subscribe Bookmark
Diana_Levey

Staff

Jul 2, 2014

See You at SAS Global Forum

It’s like I won a golden ticket to Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. That’s what it feels like to be a SAS employee who’s asked to go to SAS Global Forum, April 11-14 in Seattle. The buzz on the demo-room floor, hearing from thought leaders both entertaining and enlightening, the interaction between the brilliant developers and the genius folks who use the software … it’s really an action-packed few days.

But with that golden ticket comes a lot of responsibility. In addition to providing on-site coverage for this blog, I’ll be reconnecting with customers who have been using JMP for years as well as hosting members of the press who are just learning about JMP. But my self-imposed goal is to leave SAS Global Forum with no fewer than 10 new acquaintances, at least five of whom are using JMP and SAS together. I want to learn about their applications, and I want to turn those applications into success stories for the rest of the world to see.

So, if you’re using JMP and some other SAS product together, I want to meet you.

After you take in Stephen Few’s post-conference seminar and after you’ve been dazzled by my boss, Jon Weisz, at the Technology Connection, come find me. Seek me out between the papers presented by my JMP friends and colleagues, including my big boss, John Sall. When you build your agenda, build in time to share your story with me.

You’ll find me on the demo-room floor or wherever JMP papers are being presented. I look forward to seeing you in Seattle!

1 Comment
Community Member

Quick SAS Global Forum blog roundup - SAS Users Groups wrote:

[...] See You at SAS Global Forum â In many companies, being selected to go to a trade show or conference means that another chore has been added to your already overloaded day. How do SAS or JMP employees view a long weekend at SAS Global Forum? [...]