Our World Statistics Day conversations have been a great reminder of how much statistics can inform our lives. Do you have an example of how statistics has made a difference in your life? Share your story with the Community!
The autumn lineup of live Mastering JMP webcasts is set. And if you are one of the 2,000+ JMP users who attended a live webcast during the first half of 2011, you'll notice some new topics:
• Sept. 29: Finding the Best Predictive Model for Your Data
• Oct. 6: Understanding the Impact of Measurement Variability on Quality
• Oct. 13: Predictive Modeling for High Dimensional Data
• Oct. 20: Using Stagewise Experiments to Find the Best Process Conditions
• Oct. 27: Building Forecasting Models
• Nov. 3: Uncovering the Structure of Your Data
• Nov. 10: Analyzing Sensory Data to Develop Consumer Products
• Nov. 17: Building Custom Maps That Help Visualize Your Analyses
Presenters will offer data preparation tips, demonstrate analyses and suggest ways to optimize graphical output to communicate results. Feel free to invite your colleagues who use JMP to join these presentations.