Subscribe Bookmark
arati_mejdal

Staff

May 21, 2014

Mobile app for Discovery Summit now available

Are you going to Discovery Summit 2011 in Denver in a couple of weeks? I am. And I just I downloaded the free conference app onto my iPhone. The app just became available from the the Apple iTunes store today.

So if you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and you're going to Discovery Summit too, be sure to download the free conference app. You’ll have information on all events in the palm of your hand. You can go through the agenda, day by day, and decide now what you'd like to attend and build your personalized schedule.

Plus, during the conference, you’ll be able to rate sessions, message other attendees using the app, tweet about what you’re seeing, post to Facebook about the conference and more.

Search for "JMP Discovery" in the iTunes or App store on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, and it should pop right up in your search results. You can also read about it and see some screenshots of the app at the iTunes website. If you have any feedback about the mobile app, I'd love to hear it.

If you have another type of smartphone, such as an Droid or BlackBerry, you can use the mobile website for the conference: discovery2011.gatherdigital.com