cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
JMP at 2017 DIA Annual Meeting in Chicago

CoverSnip.jpg

The 2017 DIA Annual Meeting is almost upon us! If you have never participated, the DIA Annual Meeting is the largest, longest-running event in the life sciences industry; it's designed to foster the exchange of information and insights to advance health care product development and life cycle management. JMP has participated the last several years, and we will once again participate this year in Chicago!

Here is a listing of JMP events at the DIA Annual Meeting:

1. Session #219: Safety Evaluation: Transforming Information into EvidenceTuesday, June 20 • 10:30 am - 11:45 am. I will discuss Sources of Safety Data and Statistical Strategies for Design and Analysis in Clinical Trials.
  2. Session #307: SAS Institute Inc, JMP Division, Innovation Theater, Wednesday, June 21 • 9:45 am - 10:15 am. My colleague, Drew Foglia, will give a presentation titled Work with Me Here...(or There or Anywhere!): Practical Cloud Collaboration with JMP Clinical.
  3. Session #375: Automation and Innovation in Clinical Trial Safety Assessment, Wednesday, June 21 • 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm. I will discuss Removing an ICH Bottleneck: Efficient Safety Assessment Using Computer-Generated Adverse Event Narratives.

Further, the JMP team will be available at Booth 2145 in the Exhibition Hall where we will be excited to discuss and demonstrate the JMP family of products, including JMP, JMP Pro, JMP Clinical, and JMP Genomics.

Are you ready to change your world? Come see us to get started.

Last Modified: Jun 6, 2017 11:36 AM