Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed
arati_mejdal

Staff

May 21, 2014

JMP Training Welcomes Heath Rushing

We in JMP Training are happy to announce our newest addition to the team, Heath Rushing. Heath joins us after working as a quality engineering manager in biopharmaceutical research and development. He started his career as a statistical analyst in the Air Force after completing both his BS (from the Air Force Academy) and MS (from the Air Force Institute of Technology) in Operations Research. Prior to his work as a quality engineering manager in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, he was an assistant professor at the Air Force Academy. During his work in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, Heath began to use JMP and to design and deliver training materials in Six Sigma, statistical process control, designed experiments, and measurement systems analysis using JMP. As a symposium speaker and college professor, he has educated over 1000 students in all levels of statistics.

Heath says, “I am excited to join the DIFSS (Design Institute for Six Sigma) and JMP Training team. I've been a customer of this team and have seen the vast impact it made in my (previous) company. I am looking forward to working with our customers to teach them how to unleash the tremendous capability of JMP 7 to improve their businesses.”

Welcome, Heath!

Article Tags