JMP Short-Term Licenses Available in 20 New Countries
Apr 28, 2008 9:00 AM
If you are a university student, your department or campus probably licenses JMP® for courses and research. We also make it really easy for you to license your own fully functional 6- or 12-month copy of JMP for your PC or Mac. That license for JMP is between you and SAS, not the university and SAS.
Last year, thousands of students in the US, Israel, Italy, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the US Virgin Islands purchased and downloaded JMP from e-academy.com. We’ve just added 20 more countries to the eligibility list. To get your personal copy of JMP, you must be a current post-secondary student at one of the countries on the list and have a valid campus e-mail address.
If you do not have an account at e-academy.com already, just follow e-academy’s two step process:
1. Register as a student using your campus e-mail address. e-academy will send your login information to you at that e-mail address.
2. Log into www.e-academy.com/jmp and then select your JMP product (6- or 12-month version; Mac or PC), pay by credit card and download JMP.
After you get JMP, remember:
• The point-and-click interface selects the appropriate analysis based on the types and numbers of variables you select.
• Statistics display in the same window as the graph
• Hover help assists you interpret the statistics. Just move your cursor over the statistic of interest.
• Click on points in a graph to highlight the data on the data table, and vice versa.
• The JMP Starter defines analyses and then takes you to the analysis with the correct setup already in place.