World Statistics Day was yesterday, but we’re celebrating all week long! This celebration means acknowledging the impact statistics has on our world. Who is your favorite statistician? Share with us who they are and why they top your favorites list.
For those of you who are new to Discovery Summit, here’s a mile-high view of the conference. You’ll:
• Learn proven statistical techniques from some of the finest analysts in the areas of data mining, design of experiments, reliability and more.
• Engage in peer-to-peer learning with people from notable organizations – Intel, General Electric, US Department of Agriculture, Johns Hopkins, Procter & Gamble and Walmart, to name just a few.
• Meet JMP developers, both to learn tips and tricks and to share your hopes and wishes for upcoming versions of the software.
• Participate in pre-conference training where you’ll benefit from focused attention and hands-on practice with JMP 9.
• Leave energized and inspired to apply cutting-edge analytic techniques to your work.
Need to justify your trip to your boss? We’ve prepared talking points and an email template to guide you as you make your request.
Many users will be eligible for premium pricing through one of our discount programs for corporate colleagues, JMP or SAS users groups, government employees, or professors and students. See if you qualify.