cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
JMP Clinical CDISC Mapping Add-In

This Add-In was created to make the process of getting data into JMP Clinical easier by providing a drag-and-drop interface to map JMP Data table columns to CDISC variables. See the attached instructions for more details. Can be used independent of JMP Clinical. Now works in JMP 11 and JMP 12.

Comments
AprilCCC

Hi @DonMcCormack,

I am curretly using  JMP pro 14, when I tried to convert excel data to CDISC standard, variables could not show from the selected table. Ive checked the excel data extract from EDC follow CDASH standard. Do you have any suggestion for this problem?

AprilCCC_0-1613913931899.png

AprilCCC_1-1613913952569.png

BR,

April

@AprilCCC try opening the files as JMP tables outside of the add-in to see if the variables are showing there. The Conversion Add-In needs to work with JMP tables before doing anything with them, so something might be happening when JMP tries to read the Excel file. You can contact me directly if you like. I'll message you with my email.

AprilCCC

Hi @DonMcCormack , still cant work after trying as you said. I've sent you an email about the process, hope can hear more from you. Thanks.

SaLevy

Hi @DonMcCormack,

I've been using the Conversion Add-In a bit and I had a couple of questions. 

1. Is there a way to clear a specific box? For instance, if I incorrectly populate AESLIFE in the AE domain, and I don't actually want any variable mapped for AESLIFE, is it possible to clear just AESLIFE without clearing the whole AE domain?

2. When I try to save a mapping I get the error in the image below. I've tried a few different directories and I keep getting the same error. I can't trace the cause and was hoping for some suggestions.

Thanks!

Samantha

2021-10-12 15_33_48-JMP Clinical CDISC Conversion Program - JMP Clinical.png