cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Imputation Addin

​This add-in performs imputation for missing values. It allows grouping, trimming and Winsorizing as pre-processing steps, and can impute any of several statistics. Help is available by clicking the various "?" buttons in the dialog.

6775_pastedImage_0.png

Here are the imputation methods supported by the addin:

6776_pastedImage_1.png

Comments

BradyBrady,

I am attempting to use your addon, but upon selecting it from the Add-Ins menu, get a disclaimer from SAS. Upon clicking ok, the addon fails to load. Any suggestions?

Hello Benson,

I just downloaded the addin and took a look. I am not sure what may be the issue. Is anything being written to the log when you try to access it? The script should run as soon as you click the "OK" on the disclaimer.

Which version of JMP are you running? The addin does require JMP 11 or later.

Cheers,

Brady

When I try to install the Imputation Add-in, I receive a message stating that it's not a valid Win32 application.  Is there a way to get around this?

Thank you!

@brady_brady Do you know if this is tested and working in JMP 15 (and 16)?

@brady_brady I have installed the add-in (JMP Pro 16 on MacOS). When I try to run it I get the disclaimer, but when I click OK the window disappears and nothing happens. This appears to be a similar situation which benson_munyan described above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I just ran the addin (JMP 16 Pro, Mac) and had no such issue. This makes it tough for me to figure out exactly what is going on here...

ih

@benson_munyan and @arnaudsteyaert: do you already have a table open when trying to open the add-in?  If so please:

• Restart JMP
  • Open the Big Class sample data table
  • Run this add-in from the Add-Ins menu, accept the banner.
  • Open the Log
  • Copy anything into the log and share it here.