cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Covid 19 worldwide dashboard

Here is an addin that uploads actual data from J.Hopkins University and generates automatically a dashboard with worldwide cumulative cases, deaths and recovery // new cases, new deaths and new recovery per day. Simply download the addin and install it in JMP. The add in has been updated..

Comments
Toddhatley

I just wanted to let you know that there appears to be a stacking issue with the John Hopkin's Dashboard Data. When running the add-in there is a mismatch of column labels and data. Is it possible that this is a version issue (JMP 14)? 

Hello Todd, it should work on JMP 14 too. I have test it.

Great job!

I got a new work computer and had JMP installed on it a few days back. The new version is 15.2.1. I tried the addin which I used weekly until a couple of weeks back on the old computer. Now, unfortunately, the addin doesn't work. I also tried the addin version I downloaded months back and the same problem. Has anybody had problem with this Covid 19 worldwide dashboard addin no longer working as it used to, or is it just me? Any tips potentially?

Dear all,

Somehow the format of raw data on John Hopkin's database has been modified. I have updated the addin such that the data preparation steps have now been fixed. Please download now the new addin and it should normally now run properly. 

thanks, works great for me again!

MannyUy

I have downloaded the add-in. Can you publish a tutorial )or even a jrn) complete with actual examples of a region, say Baltimore?

Anonymous

Hello MannyUy, the dashboard is depending on the data that has been produced from John Hopkin's Institute. The level of information is on country so far and not on cities. So unfortunately, this addin cannot drill down to city level of information. If you have public source of information on Baltimore, you could quite easily rebuild a script based on your data source. I have written a blog a couple of weeks ago how to script such an addin. Please visit this blog