cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

2020 Irish User Forum

Hi all,
Is there a date and location for the 2020 Irish JMP User Forum?
Thanks!
Michael
Michael Crotty
Sr Statistical Writer
JMP Development
6 REPLIES 6
thickey1
Level III

2020 Irish User Forum

Michael, not that I am aware of. Maria is currently OOP on maternity Leave and Katja Pétillon is looking after the group from the JMP side in her absence.
Cheers, Troy

katja_petillon
Level III

Re: 2020 Irish User Forum

Hi Michael et all,

I am working for JMP Customer Care and Marketing since September 2019 and took over the organization of events especially during Maria's maternity leave.

So you can send your requests and questions to me in the future. Currently we have a potential company, who is very interested in hosting the meeting and are are waiting for feedback in the coming days. 
It all depends on availability of conference space.

But if you have further suggestions, they are very welcome!

Best,
Katja

kom
kom
Level IV

Hi Michael,
Last I heard, the 2020 Irish User Forum will take place at Johnson & Johnson in Limerick on Wed 24th June.

Kieran

Thanks Kieran!

Michael Crotty
Sr Statistical Writer
JMP Development
katja_petillon
Level III

Hi Michael, we have re-scheduled the user group meeting to 14 October. Many events take place virtually now. We hope that by October the group will be able to meet in person again.
Call-for-content is open: https://www.jmp.com/en_ch/events/seminars/user-group/ir-user-group-2020.html
Best,
Katja

Thanks for the update, Katja!

Michael Crotty
Sr Statistical Writer
JMP Development