cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
tonyuow
Level I

update graphs

when something is changed in a table, e.g. the data type of a column, the graphs created before the change don't take it into account. Is there any way to have them updated with the latest changes to the table?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ms
Super User (Alumni) ms
Super User (Alumni)

Re: update graphs

Under the red triangle you can find script/automatic recalc and "redo analysis". In automatic recalc mode all stastistics is recalculated if you change data, e.g. exclude rows. However, I am not sure that changing data type is acknowledged by Automatic recalc. Then "redo analysis" is to prefer.

You can also save scripts to data table if you want quick access to often used graphs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tonyuow
Level I

update graphs

any ideas? Ctrl+D (Redraw) doesn't to work.

ms
Super User (Alumni) ms
Super User (Alumni)

Re: update graphs

Under the red triangle you can find script/automatic recalc and "redo analysis". In automatic recalc mode all stastistics is recalculated if you change data, e.g. exclude rows. However, I am not sure that changing data type is acknowledged by Automatic recalc. Then "redo analysis" is to prefer.

You can also save scripts to data table if you want quick access to often used graphs.