cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
WHTseng
Level III

the template of PPT report (Save Presentation)

Hi All,

I have some problems about the template of PPT report.

I try to use the other file as the template instead of the default one, but the Save Presentation showed that

Unsupported picture format in access or evaluation of 'Save Presentation' , Bad Argument( "C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\temp1.pptx" ), Save Presentation(
"C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\wow1.pptx","C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\temp1.pptx",PNG) /*###*/

It seems my template has format issue, so I delete the "C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\temp1.pptx" to let JMP use the default template JMPExportTemplate.pptx in C:\Program Files\SAS\JMP\12\pptx. It works!!

So I copied the JMPExportTemplate.pptx to desktop, and modify the script to use it as template. It fails!! And the same message showed up,

Unsupported picture format in access or evaluation of 'Save Presentation' , Bad Argument( "C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\JMPExportTemplate.pptx" ), Save Presentation(
"C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\wow1.pptx","C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\JMPExportTemplate.pptx",PNG) /*###*/

I never changed any format and content in JMPExportTemplate.pptx, how can this format issue happen again? and how can I fix it? 

Here is my code:

Names Default To Here( 1 );
dt=Open( "$SAMPLE_DATA/Big Class.jmp" );
biv = Bivariate( Y( :weight ), X( :height ), Fit Line( {Line Color( {213, 72, 87} )} ) );
rbiv = biv << report;
rbiv <<Save Presentation("C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\wow1.pptx",
"C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\JMPExportTemplate.pptx",PNG);

Thank you for any helps!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SirBWhite
Level II

Re: the template of PPT report (Save Presentation)

Hi WHTseng,

You are almost there! Just add 'template' to your script and it should work.

biv = Bivariate( Y( :weight ), X( :height ), Fit Line( {Line Color( {213, 72, 87} )} ) );
rbiv = biv << report;
rbiv <<Save Presentation("C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\wow1.pptx", Template("C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\JMPExportTemplate.pptx") ,PNG);

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SirBWhite
Level II

Re: the template of PPT report (Save Presentation)

Hi WHTseng,

You are almost there! Just add 'template' to your script and it should work.

rbiv = biv << report;
rbiv <<Save Presentation("C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\wow1.pptx", Template("C:\Users\whtseng\Desktop\JMPExportTemplate.pptx") ,PNG);

I hope this helps!