Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Françoise
Level IV

table without zero

hi,

with contingency table or summary table, is it possible to do not display the zero ("0")?

best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Re: table without zero

The displayed Contingency Table in the Fit Y by X Platform is a CrosstabBox(), which does not have any ioptions that allow for changing any of the cell information.

Jim

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
mwechtal
Level III

The summary table result is in a data table, so you can select all rows with column "N Rows" equal to 0 and delete them.

Highlighted
Françoise
Level IV

ok, 

but I make one summary table with several variables, so it will delete me information.

Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

You can use a Value Labels column property for the columns that you want to eliminate the "0"s from.  Just specify a blank space for the label.

When you refer to Contingency Table, what exactly are you pointing at....output from Fit Y by X Platform, Catagorical Platform or a data table with contingency output?

Jim
Highlighted
Françoise
Level IV

I use summary table or fit Y by X platform.

Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

The displayed Contingency Table in the Fit Y by X Platform is a CrosstabBox(), which does not have any ioptions that allow for changing any of the cell information.

Jim

View solution in original post

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.