cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
nivekbordler
Level I

row height and font size in reports and in tables

Hi . . . I've changed the default font sizes and types to be larger (e.g., Arial 12pt) and the row heights don't automatically adjust.  I can adjust the row heights for the cells in my data tables but I don't know how to make it so the row heights in reports and the column list in my data tables also is increased.  Presently all my reports and the column lists are difficult to read because the text is overlapping and only partly displayed.

2 REPLIES 2
nivekbordler
Level I

Re: row height and font size in reports and in tables

I should have said that I'm using JMP 13.

@nivekbordler wrote:

Hi . . . I've changed the default font sizes and types to be larger (e.g., Arial 12pt) and the row heights don't automatically adjust.  I can adjust the row heights for the cells in my data tables but I don't know how to make it so the row heights in reports and the column list in my data tables also is increased.  Presently all my reports and the column lists are difficult to read because the text is overlapping and only partly displayed.

ron_horne
Super User (Alumni)

Re: row height and font size in reports and in tables

In older versions of JMP i had to close the program and re-open it for everything to adjust for size.