Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Françoise
Level IV

procss screening

Hi,

for the process screening, is it possible to change the color of the upper variation (green)? 

It's not easy to see the green color.

All the best !

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Re: procss screening

The colors in Table Boxes, are set by Conditional Formats.  If you double click on one of the cells for the Stability Index, there is a line that indicates which Conditional Highlighting is being applied.  For the Stability Index column the Conditional Format is called Stability Index.

You can change the Conditional Formats in the Preferences

File==>Preferences==>Reports           there you will see a button called "Manage Rules"

You can Edit the rule of your choice, and change the colors.

Jim
Highlighted
Françoise
Level IV

Hi

thanks for your answer. I didn't know this option.

I was talking about the graphs :Process Screening/Shift detections/. See the images. The green points and lines are not easy to see.

I 'm looking for the script of these graphs. Is it possible to have it?

Best regardsImage process screening 2.jpgImage process screening.jpg

Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

The colors can be changed by right clicking on the graph, and then selecting "Customize".  There are 2 Polygon segments.  One is for above the midline areas and the other is for the polygon area below the midline.  Click on one of them and you will be able to change the color.  You may want to just change the Transparency.  It is the Transparency that is making the colors so unsaturated.  Change the Transparency to 1 for darker colors.

On the Shift Graph, the colors are also set in the Customize setting.  However, it is the Shift Marker segments where the colors are set.

Jim
Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.