Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

pharmaceutical stability assessment

nac

Occasional Contributor

Feb 17, 2017

Dear all,

I try to apply stability assessment according to ICH E10 stability guidance "5% change from initial value is a significant change"

I have 3 different strength (10, 20, 50) and each streght include 3 batch(Batch 1, Batch 2, Batch 3). Each batch have 3 stability condition (25/60, 30/65, 40/75) each condition have different timepoints. 

I try to determine the percentage change of result from initial timepoint for each batch and condition is greater or lower than 5%. 

and also the percentage change of results from previous timepoint for each batch and condition is greater or lower than 5%. 

Is there anyone can help for this? 

You can see my template at the attachment. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
markbailey

Staff

Jun 23, 2011

Solution

I am very busy at the moment but I was able to set up data columns with formulas for the assessment of the Result per your description. I do not have time to test it so please enter data and see if it works as needed.

Learn it once, use it forever!
4 REPLIES
nac

Occasional Contributor

Feb 17, 2017

Is there anyone have any idea about this?

markbailey

Staff

Jun 23, 2011

Solution

I am very busy at the moment but I was able to set up data columns with formulas for the assessment of the Result per your description. I do not have time to test it so please enter data and see if it works as needed.

markbailey

Staff

Jun 23, 2011

Is there any response to the answer?

nac

Occasional Contributor

Feb 17, 2017

Thank you for your help. It is a solution for my problem.

Best Regards,