Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

my post was deleted and I am not sure why

jmpbeginner

Community Trekker

Sep 11, 2013

i assume my post was removed because i violated a rule, but i cannot find a link to any discussion rules?

can someone direct me to where this information lives?  my post (that i spent a long time writing) was deleted without notice with no explanation.  I would like to adhere to the rules.. i just cannot find them anywhere.

thanks,

Jason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

We experienced issues with the database.  Due to the corruption, we had to roll back to the data from Saturday morning.  We are really sorry about the loss of data.

3 REPLIES
Solution

We experienced issues with the database.  Due to the corruption, we had to roll back to the data from Saturday morning.  We are really sorry about the loss of data.

jmpbeginner

Community Trekker

Sep 11, 2013

thank you for the prompt answer!  i thought I did something wrong and that's why it was removed. 

Not a problem. I had saved an earlier draft to the JMP log so it wont be too difficult to reconstruct my post.

jimloughlin

Community Trekker

Jun 23, 2011

When you rolled back the database, I stopped getting email  notifications.  I had to go back in and reset the 'receive email' on all my forums.