cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
new-jmper
Level III

how to specify color in overlay plot

I am using JMP7 and it seems that the "overlay plot" platform colors the groups in the default color sequence (3,4,5,6...).  I have data that I want to present with specific colors.

Is it possible to color/mark the groups the row states?

Thanks,

Dong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
XanGregg
Staff

Can't remember if JMP 7 has it, but look for a column property called Value Colors, which lets you specify exactly which colors to use for particular column values.

Otherwise you should be able to right click in the legend to change the colors manually.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
XanGregg
Staff

Can't remember if JMP 7 has it, but look for a column property called Value Colors, which lets you specify exactly which colors to use for particular column values.

Otherwise you should be able to right click in the legend to change the colors manually.

new-jmper
Level III

Thanks!

The legend method works.

JMP7 does have "Value Colors", but I was not able to make it work in overlay plot.

Thanks again,

Dong