cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
emails4nir1
Level I

how to make jmp show the risk ratio automaticly for all the "fit proportional hazards"?

1- when analyzing a parameter and its influence on survival with cox-fit proportional hazards, I want it to show me the risk ratio automatically. is that possible?

2- is there a way to check multiple parameters at the same time (since asking jmp to analyze a few parameters with the fit proportional hazards makes it multivariate analysis, and I don't want to do change the parameter manually to see its separate significance)

thank you very much

1 REPLY 1
jiancao
Staff

Re: how to make jmp show the risk ratio automaticly for all the "fit proportional hazards"?

1. To have risk ratios reported automatically go to File => Preferences and check the Risk Ratios box11855_pastedImage_0.png

2. If you want to check the significance of multiple parameters (associated with a categorical effect) as a whole you can use Likelihood Ratio Tests or Wald Tests options available in the right top red triangle . You will get the effect tests reports.