Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

how to insert the info?

Drharsha

Occasional Contributor

May 2, 2017

in the atached file, i want to insert what does these  hash and tringles and square boxes stand for. How to insert it in to my figure. plz let me know and is there any chance to connect the points in the sctter plots.

8 REPLIES
txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

It is difficult to answer your question.  What JMP Platform are you using to make the scatterplot?  There are several platforms that could do this..

Jim
Drharsha

Occasional Contributor

May 2, 2017

i recently downloaded this software, i dont know the platform, if you mean
what OS i am using MAC OS. Plz let me know as i submitting these pictures
to my journal
txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

Can you please provide the complete display from your results, as shown for the Bivariate platform below.  The name of the platform you are using will be displayed in the Outline Box at the top of the graph.  From that, I will be able to help you in getting the Legend you are requesting

bivariate.PNG

Jim
Drharsha

Occasional Contributor

May 2, 2017

sir i am sending you the main file, i hope this could help you sir, and plz let me how did you do it sir so that i can repeat it for other graphs.

txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

Here is a potential solution.  I stacked your C11-C66 columns and then used Graph Guilder to create the graph below.  The Y axis, x axis, Y Grouping and Overlay columns are displayed as you need them.  The default colors I manually changed to Black as your sample graph indicated.  I also added in the lines as you suggested.

Documentation on how to use the Graph Builder is located at

Help==>Books==>Essential Graphing==>Graph Builder

The Stacking of data table columns is documented in

Help==>Books==>Using Jmp

stacked to solve graph.PNG

Jim
Drharsha

Occasional Contributor

May 2, 2017

thanks for the answer sir, i got to work it out as what fitts better for my graphs now

Drharsha

Occasional Contributor

May 2, 2017

sir 

i am sending you a picture of what i did and if you can see at the bottom the temperature is 1000 1100 1200 300 400 500 etc but it should be 300 400 500 up 1300 can i make any corrrection to it and i want to remove the extra labels in this case you can see two C11, C12 etc is there any chance to remove unwanted labels from the graph. Thank you very much for your replys sir.

txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

Change your temperature column to numeric

Jim