cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Drharsha
Level II

how to custamize the rangeof the

in the attcehd file there are 3 graphs in one box, but on the y-axis all the three graphs have the same range i.e is 0-500. But if i want to customize the three graphs with differetn ranges  (like 0-200, 0-300, 0-500). So that all the graphs would fit in neatly. I tried changiin them but, all the values are changing at the same. or should i plot the three plots separatly. Plz share an answer, as i should submit this paper.

thank you very much 

with regards

Harsha

1 REPLY 1
txnelson
Super User

Re: how to custamize the rangeof the

The picture that you inclosed is an incomplete graph.  You have cut off all of the axis values, which are what will give the clues as to how you have actually setup the graph.  

But, I will assume the issue is, that you have defined the 3 graphs by using a Y Grouping of a variable that has 3 different values.  Graphs setup with groupings maintain the axis values for all 3 graphs.  To setup a chart with separate setable axis values, you will need to set graphs us as separate variables on the graph.  For documentation on these options read the section on the Graph Builder in the Essential Graphics book

Help==>Books==>Essential Grahicing

Jim