cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Drharsha
Level II

How to add legends to scatterplots from Graph builder, or Fit Y by X?

in the scattered plot i want to add represent what hash, boxes mean i guess it is called as legend entry. I want to add it to the graph.C2S-MP.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Re: how to add legends to a graph ?

Here is the link to the graph builder legend documentation:

In the fit Y-by-X platform you can right click and select "Row Legend" to color and add a legend to your plot based on a column. When looking for such items 1. red triangle, 2. right click, 3. Google key word + JMP,  4. JMP community.  If you still can't find what you are looking for if you can share your data table (Tables > Anonymize) then someone can probably help you quickly. 

Karen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Re: how to add legends to a graph ?

Here is the link to the graph builder legend documentation:

In the fit Y-by-X platform you can right click and select "Row Legend" to color and add a legend to your plot based on a column. When looking for such items 1. red triangle, 2. right click, 3. Google key word + JMP,  4. JMP community.  If you still can't find what you are looking for if you can share your data table (Tables > Anonymize) then someone can probably help you quickly. 

Karen