cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
wheresegg
Level I

how do i run a model with Heteroscedasticity-consistent standard errors??

how do i run a model with Heteroscedasticity-consistent standard errors??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: how do i run a model with Heteroscedasticity-consistent standard errors??

Select Analyze > Fit Model. Select Loglinear Variance for the Personality in the upper right corner of dialog. You will now have two tabs for defining the terms in the model. The first tab is for mean effects, the second tab is for variance effects. Define terms for both models as you would for Standard Least Squares. The linear combination does not have to be the same for both the mean and variance models.

This platform fits two parallel models, one for the mean and the other for the variance. You can save the models as column formulas You can profile with the models.

Be sure to check the documentation (Help > Books > Fitting Linear Models) as there is an entire chapter devoted to this platform.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: how do i run a model with Heteroscedasticity-consistent standard errors??

Select Analyze > Fit Model. Select Loglinear Variance for the Personality in the upper right corner of dialog. You will now have two tabs for defining the terms in the model. The first tab is for mean effects, the second tab is for variance effects. Define terms for both models as you would for Standard Least Squares. The linear combination does not have to be the same for both the mean and variance models.

This platform fits two parallel models, one for the mean and the other for the variance. You can save the models as column formulas You can profile with the models.

Be sure to check the documentation (Help > Books > Fitting Linear Models) as there is an entire chapter devoted to this platform.