cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
anakar
Level I

how can I get data table from a graph?

Hey, I'm using JMP pro 13.

In my analysis I get a graph called the VIP (Variable importance plot).  I need the list of points on this graph for further analysis ball all I can copy is a picture of the graph. any idea how to get the actual data? like x,y values.

If it helps I made a PLS (partial least squares) analysis.

Cheers, 

Amir

JMP.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: how can I get data table from a graph?

Amir,

Go to the Variable Importance Table below the graph.  Right click anywhere in that table and select Make Into Data Table.

HTH.

Bill

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Amir,

Go to the Variable Importance Table below the graph.  Right click anywhere in that table and select Make Into Data Table.

HTH.

Bill

anakar
Level I

Thanks, guess I couldn't see the forest for the trees...

I am right there with you.  Some days I can't even see the trees.

Peter_Bartell
Level VIII

And to pile onto my colleague Bill Worley's recommendation, many, many JMP analysis platform report tabular report elements are supported by this 'right click in the table body' to create a JMP data table of the report element. 

acitretin
Level II

Dear All,

I have a big table of many experiments and I have created a bar plot, using graph builder, to compare one condition over diferent experiments. The graph builder already calculated the means and the STDEV. How can I export all the data which was  used for this graph inludeing the calculated means and SDEV.

Regards

Ahmed