Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

enhanced graphics

pracolas

Community Trekker

Jun 23, 2011

Hi all,
has someone of you even found a solution to make great graphics with jmp on mac?
Prism exists but it is not integrated with JMP, and all the data has to be reloaded and rebuilt to have graphics...

Any ideas?

Thankyou
3 REPLIES
Can you be specific with about what sort of graphics you need to create? JMP is capable of producing very high quality graphics indeed, and these can be enhanced further with some scripting if necessary, so if you can supply some links to examples of what you're trying to achieve it would be very useful.
pracolas

Community Trekker

Jun 23, 2011

Hi, thank you.
I'm a poor medical doctor not confortable with all the scripting stuff.

For example, if I have 2 groups with values taken at different time (ie: 5', 30' and 60')
How can I draw a graph with two curves (G1 and G2) with means and confident intervale at each time?
XanGregg

Staff

Jun 23, 2011

Depends on what kind of "curve" you want. If you want a fitted curve, you can use Fit Y by X and use the Group By option in the red triangle and also turn on confidence regions. If you want a connected line between the means you can use Chart or Graph Builder (JMP 9 or later) to make a Line chart with confidence intervals displayed.