We’re asking you to select a content label when starting a new topic in the Discussions area. Read more to find out why.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted

are there some specific settings or versions of IE required to use interactive HTML?

are there some specific settings or versions of IE required to use interactive HTML?  I saved a distribution as Interactive HTML and when I open it, I see only the JMP logog anda "?".  We are using version 8 of IE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: are there some specific settings or versions of IE required to use interactive HTML?

Hello -- thanks for your interest in the interactive HTML report feature of JMP. The browser requirements are found here: Exploring Data on the Web. For Internet Explorer, version 10 at a minimum is required. Earlier versions do not perform as well and do not support all features.

Check out the JMP blog: jmp.com/blog

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: are there some specific settings or versions of IE required to use interactive HTML?

Hello -- thanks for your interest in the interactive HTML report feature of JMP. The browser requirements are found here: Exploring Data on the Web. For Internet Explorer, version 10 at a minimum is required. Earlier versions do not perform as well and do not support all features.

Check out the JMP blog: jmp.com/blog

View solution in original post