cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
feldybikes
Level II

Where is Move Right in the Graph Builder

I'd like to make a dual axis graph with the graph builder (not overlay plot). It seems the steps are:

1. Put something in the x axis

2. Put something in the y axis

3. Put another something in the axis. Now there are two graphs on top of each other.

4. Right click *somewhere* around the y-axis and there will be a "Move Right" option that appears.

But no matter where I click, I can't seem to find this option. I think I might be able to solve this by editing the script, but that seems to add unnecessarily steps.

Assuming this still works with my version (below), can someone maybe post a screenshot of exactly where I should click or otherwise correct me?

Using JMP 12..0 (64 bit) on Windows 7 Enterprise.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where is Move Right in the Graph Builder

Not sure if this matters, but I am using JMP 12.2.0.  The "Move Right" option is there as shown below.  Right click over the values in the Y axis to initiate.

12416_pastedImage_0.png

If this doesn't work I would suggest reporting it as a bug, but first upgrade to JMP 12.2 and see if this issue still exists.

HTH.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not sure if this matters, but I am using JMP 12.2.0.  The "Move Right" option is there as shown below.  Right click over the values in the Y axis to initiate.

12416_pastedImage_0.png

If this doesn't work I would suggest reporting it as a bug, but first upgrade to JMP 12.2 and see if this issue still exists.

HTH.

feldybikes
Level II

Thanks so much. That does it. The error I was making was to put the two y's as separate stacked graphs rather than superimposed on each other. Your picture helped me figure this out.