BookmarkSubscribe
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
jorgealbertor
Community Trekker

Where can I find this Images Add-In for JMP?

Hello community,

Please see the images attached. I am in search of this Images Add-In for JMP. Where can I find this? Thanks for the help.

Image_MaxDes.pngImages_Add-in.png

Jorge A. Rodriguez
0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where can I find this Images Add-In for JMP?

Jeff is correct. This was something I created just to speed up my JMP demos and allow me to quickly show a diagram or picture to help explain something without having to leave JMP and go into another program like PowerPoint. The 'Images' menu in my install of JMP was not actually created using an add-in. I simply went to 'View', Customize, Menus and Toolbars, then added some menu links to JMP journals I had created which contained the images I wanted to be able to quickly display. If you simply want the 'maximize vs. simulation experiment' drawing, I can send you that as a JMP journal.
6 REPLIES 6
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

I'm not familiar with that add-in. Where did the screen captures you posted come from? Perhaps that will give us some clues.

-Jeff
0 Kudos
jorgealbertor
Community Trekker

I found it here Robust Optimisation of Processes and Products by Using Monte Carlo Simulation Experiments by Robert Anderson in minute 19:10

Jorge A. Rodriguez
0 Kudos
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

I think that's an add-in that @robert_anderson created just for himself to help with presentations. I've tagged him here though so he can see this discussion and chime-in.

Are you looking for one of the images that you see there? Or do you want to use the framework of the add-in for your own presentations?

-Jeff

Jeff is correct. This was something I created just to speed up my JMP demos and allow me to quickly show a diagram or picture to help explain something without having to leave JMP and go into another program like PowerPoint. The 'Images' menu in my install of JMP was not actually created using an add-in. I simply went to 'View', Customize, Menus and Toolbars, then added some menu links to JMP journals I had created which contained the images I wanted to be able to quickly display. If you simply want the 'maximize vs. simulation experiment' drawing, I can send you that as a JMP journal.
jorgealbertor
Community Trekker

Thank you Robert for explaining how to do create the menu link. Please share with me the JMP journal. Thanks for the help.
Jorge A. Rodriguez
Highlighted

Hi Jorge,

I've tried to attach the journal. Not sure if this will work. If it doesn't. I'll email it to you.

Robert

0 Kudos