Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

What topic would you like to see at JMP Discovery Summit 2014?

Jeff_Perkinson

Community Manager

Jun 23, 2011

JMP Discovery Summit is the premier event for JMP users. Every year JMP users from around the globe come together to share innovative ideas, best practices and proven statistical techniques.

We'll be opening the call for papers soon, so I thought this was the perfect group to survey for paper topics. We'll share your ideas with anyone who would like to author a paper, but isn't sure what to present.

So, I put this question to you:

What topic would you like to see at JMP Discovery Summit 2014?

This is your chance to influence the lineup of presentations. When we announce the call for papers we'll point to this thread as a place to see what the JMP Community is interested in learning about.

All you need to do is reply in this thread with an idea for a paper you'd like to see at JMP Discovery Summit 2014.

-Jeff

PS: JMP Discovery Summit 2014 will be at SAS headquarters in Cary, NC, September 15-19.

-Jeff
6 REPLIES
pmroz

Super User

Jun 23, 2011

I would like to see talks about the following topics:

• Applications developed using JMP Script Language (JSL). 
  • Applications developed using Application Builder.
agneshb

Community Trekker

Jan 19, 2014

I'd find interesting to have talks about:

- Multivariate SPC

louv

Staff

Jun 23, 2011

DOE, DOE, DOE and DOE

kgaffney

Community Member

Jan 30, 2014

I would like to see a complex example using all the capabilities of the Simulator tool.  More specifically the Simulation Experiment tool.  The defect profiler and defect parametric profiler are great visualizations of how to optimize for yield but how should these be used in conjunction with the Simulation Experiment tool. "Yield Surface Modeling" is a buzzword in Design For Six Sigma and I believe the Simulation Experiment tool is JMP's version of the YSM concept but I'd like to see  some JMP examples on this topic from experts in this area.

hupin

Community Trekker

Aug 11, 2013

Simulation.

by the way, is there any sharing session in Singapore ?

defcon

Community Trekker

Jun 23, 2011

Jeff,

The time series and econometrics platform in JMP is a truly powerful tool. I have used it from time to time in my assignments, most recently to develop models for enterprise-level stress testing and Dodd-Frank Act compliance for a company in the financial services sector. I would like to see a presentation on the use and embellishments of time series and econometrics modeling.

Dick Schaertl