Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
houd
Level I

What is the proper way to analyze the data sets and compare the results: 8 treatments, three sets of results progressed along certain time frame

Please see the data sets: how to arrange the data table and analyze the results to determine the differences for the treatments. Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Re: What is the proper way to analyze the data sets and compare the results: 8 treatments, three sets of results progressed along certain time frame

You need to provide a more complete description of exactly what the data represent.  What were you measuring?  Did you make the same measurement on the same subject/plant/device on each of the days you took measurements, or are they from different subjects/plants/devices?  Is, AVD1 different from AV11 and AT1, or are then replicates of the same measure?

A more complete description will allow for the determination of what is the specific model to be using on your data, which in turn will help determine the best data layout for the data.

Jim
Highlighted
houd
Level I

Re: What is the proper way to analyze the data sets and compare the results: 8 treatments, three sets of results progressed along certain time frame

Hi txnelson, thanks for your reply. I should've had more details. This data
table shows a study of cell growth in 8 flasks; each flask received a
different treatment, 8 treatments total; from each treatment, monitoring
the progress of three parameters ADV, AVI and AT over continuous 14 days as
demonstrated in the graphs, and they are three different parameters to
represent how well or how bad the cell grew due to these treatments; AVD1
to AVD8, AVI to AV8 and AT1 to AT8 were not repeats for each measurement,
they came out of 8 different treatments. Hope it helps. Thanks again.
Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.