cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Steven_Moore
Level VI

Waterfall Charts Revisited

12696_Waterfall Example.gif

I am trying to create a waterfall chart using the Graph Builder platform.  This is what I have so far.  I now have two issues to resolve:  How to change the color or any of the bars;  I want the Potential and Actual bars to be blue, Loss bars to be red, and any credit bars to be green.  Also, I want the labels showing in the white space to not be shown.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!

Steve
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Waterfall Charts Revisited

Have you tried using Brady's Add-in for waterfall charts?

https://community.jmp.com/docs/DOC-6235

I think at its core it's using the graph builder like you are trying to do.  Might save you some time.

Best,

M

Steven_Moore
Level VI

Re: Waterfall Charts Revisited

Michael,  Yes, I have tried the add-in by Brady Brady. however, there appear to be some problems;  A.)  There is no hot spot to save a script, so you have to regenerate the waterfall chart(s) individually every time you update the data.  I have 21 charts I need to update at least twice per week.  B.)  You cannot copy and paste the charts to PowerPoint.  When I try, I only get the grid to paste with an error message (Graphics script reported errors in log) without the bars.

Steve