Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Using Handle function in a powerpoint presentation

sam_cartwright1

Community Trekker

Aug 5, 2015

Hi,

I have a script that produces an interactive plot using the 'handle' function much like the capability analysis animation. Does anyone know if I can deploy this interactive graphic in a powerpoint presentation (like you can do with the interactive profiler)?

Thanks, Sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

I don't think so.

When I need an interactive element that isn't, my solution is to put make a little box or something in ppt and then give it a hyperlink to a jmp script. That way when I'm presenting I can quickly jump out to interactive analysis or example scripts.

a key point:  the first line of the script should be /!  this will cause the script to run and not open.

3 REPLIES
Solution

I don't think so.

When I need an interactive element that isn't, my solution is to put make a little box or something in ppt and then give it a hyperlink to a jmp script. That way when I'm presenting I can quickly jump out to interactive analysis or example scripts.

a key point:  the first line of the script should be /!  this will cause the script to run and not open.

txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

Byron,

I believe you have a key stroke error

/!

needs to be

//!

Jim
sam_cartwright1

Community Trekker

Aug 5, 2015

Ah ok.

Thank you for the workaround solution - I will probably do just this. However this means, colleagues without JMP cannot use this graphic/