Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Update to JMP 13.1 and JMP Pro 13.1 now

gail_massari

Community Manager

Feb 27, 2013

The JMP 13.1 maintenance update adds a number of new features and improvements and fixes to JMP 13 and JMP Pro 13.  

All JMP 13 and JMP Pro 13 users should apply this update now.

To download the updater for your installed copy of JMP 13 go to the JMP Updates pane in the Preferences panel (File>Preferences>JMP Updates) and click the Check Now button. JMP will check for an available update and take you to the appropriate download. Please also consider selecting the Check for Updates checkbox to let JMP automatically check for updates daily, weekly or monthly going forward. 

File>Preferences>JMP UpdatesFile>Preferences>JMP Updates

2. After you click Check Now JMP will direct you to the update site. You will need to log in using your SAS Profile to download the updater.

2 REPLIES
ram

Contributor

Jun 5, 2017

I am always afraid of one thing in JMP---backward compatibility. when i upgraded from JMP12 to JMP13 my formulas stopped working. That was a nightmare for me because my whole work depends on experimental analysis. and you can feel what it will be like.
gail_massari

Community Manager

Feb 27, 2013

Hi,

Maintenance releases, including 13.1, are simply bug fixes and should not introduce any changes.

When we move between major releases, our development and testing teams take great care not to introduce changes that will impact equations or analyses. If you uncover any issues when moving between major versions, please send details to support@jmp.com so they can address them for you.  We know your work and time are important.