Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Unable to read title bars on analysis in JMP 9.0

I am running JMP 9.0 on a Windows XP 32 bit platform. With the default settings when I run an analysis (say a simple regression plot), I can't read the title bar becasue the font color and the title bar color are almost identical. I have contacted JMP technical support and they have told me there is no way to change the font color, so they have recommended chaniging the display settings in the Windows XP display menu.
I have played around with this quite a bit and I can get one combination that allows me to read the title bar, however it is not very desireable as it forces you into a fairly dark background on everything else. I am interested to see if other Windows XP users running JMP 9.0 (I don't have this problem with JMP 8) have been able to solve this, and if so, how did they do it. Thanks...
3 REPLIES
mpb

Super User

Jun 23, 2011

I ran my XP pc with JMP 9 without display difficulty. The XP pc used display settings of "Appearance: Windows and Buttons > Windows XP Style, Color Scheme > Silver".
what is the title bar font color (for analysis reports such as regression, etc.) when you use this scheme? I tried it but the font color in the title bar still is a light beige, almost white color, which makes it very difficult to see.
mpb

Super User

Jun 23, 2011

> what is the title bar font color (for analysis
> reports such as regression, etc.) when you use this
> scheme?

Black. What color are you seeing for the title bar font in other applications?