It’s World Statistics Day! To honor the theme of the day, the JMP User Community is having conversations about the importance of trust in statistics and data. And we want to hear from you! Tell us the steps you take to ensure that your data is trustworthy.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
burakbagdatli
Level III

UI elements have wrong shapes

I loaded up JMP and saw that a number of JMP UI elements have the wrong height. It's like every vertical padding got out of control.

The best I can explain this is with a screenshot so I'm attaching one:

JMP-Vertical-Padding.PNG

I uninstalled 14.0, reinstalled 14.1 and the problem persists. I uninstalled 14.1 deleted my profile folder under user\appdata\etc... reinstalled, the problem persists. I did the previous steps, restarted computer and reinstalled afterwards, the problem persists. No other application on my computer has this problem. Graphical settings are set to 100% with no weird custom settings. I'm on a Windows 10 device.

Has anyone seen anything like this before and know the fix?

What we see of the real world is not the unvarnished real world but a model of the real world, constructed so it is useful for dealing with the real world. —Richard Dawkins
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: UI elements have wrong shapes

I would send this to Technical Support at support@jmp.com to see if they have had other reports like this.

Chris
Chris Kirchberg
Principal Systems Engineer, Life Sciences - JMP Global Technical Enablement
SAS Institute, Inc. - Denver, CO
Tel: +1-919-531-9927 ▪ Mobile: +1-303-378-7419 ▪ E-mail: chris.kirchberg@jmp.com
JMP – A Division of SAS Institute | www.jmp.com
Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.