BookmarkSubscribe
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
miguello
Community Trekker

Trying to save GraphBuilder with PAGE into PowerPoint, having problems with graphs

All, 

Trying to save a GraphBuilder with PAGE into a PowerPoint. Idea was that each graph is saved into its own slide. It does. However, the picture object that is placed on the graph looks weird - it is a very tall white rectangle (as tall as all the plots in GraphBuilder) with one particular plot being at the top. Just like in the picture

Capture.JPG

Any ways to fight it?

Thanks, 

Mikhail

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
gzmorgan0
Super User

Re: Trying to save GraphBuilder with PAGE into PowerPoint, having problems with graphs

@miguello,

Using the By() clause in Graph Builder will do what you want quite simply.  If you are scripting and your GB is complicated, save the script and replace the Page() clause with a By() clause. Then save as PPT.

If your are not scripting and GB is pretty easy, select the Dialog button in the GraphBuilder dialog and you will see the By button.

Hope that helps.

miguello
Community Trekker

Re: Trying to save GraphBuilder with PAGE into PowerPoint, having problems with graphs

I tried that and it just plots everything on one plot and saves it on one plot as well, as if it just ignores By().

Also, I've read about this "Dialog" button - where can I find it? I don't see it on my graph builder.

0 Kudos
miguello
Community Trekker

I found the problem. Somehow Page() was inside Variables(), so when I replaced it with By(), the latter ended up inside Variables() as well. It should be outside.
0 Kudos