Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Text Analysis Output Tables can't be captured at size displayed

LNitz

Occasional Contributor

Feb 16, 2017

I have been doing some text analysis and want to illustrate the work by capturing the text and phrase frequency tables, and some of the cluster and dimensional analysis tables.   When I try to mark them out with the select (fat plus) tool and copy and paste--the character size is so large I cannot get the table on a page--although not large on the screen.  If I snip the table with a Microsoft snip tool, I have a somewhat coarse picture that I cannot manipulate or edit .  HELP!

3 REPLIES
Jeff_Perkinson

Community Manager

Jun 23, 2011

Are you working with JMP on Windows or Macintosh? What program are you pasting into?

What format are you pasting (assuming you have options)?

-Jeff
LNitz

Occasional Contributor

Feb 16, 2017

I am working with Windows 10.   As far as I can tell, there are not many options when I demarcate and paste.  In most copy and paste operations using Windows,  at the paste step you have an option to paste in the original format, the target document format, or a merged format.   Generally, if you copy something in small type and then paste in original format, the pasted text will appear in small type in the destination.  In my attempts to paste the word frequency and cluster tables from Text Analytics,  the pasted text looms large on the page--over many pages.  What am I doing wrong?

Jeff_Perkinson

Community Manager

Jun 23, 2011

What program are you pasting into?

-Jeff