Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
padhikari
Level I

Stacking columns

Hello,

I have columns call max humidity, 30s after, 1 minute after max, 2 minute after max....and I have columns that says max hume from dome close, 30s after max humid to dome close. 

I was wondering if there is way to stack the column that would show me the max humidity value to max humid from dome close. 

As you go right on the right, the values of humidity are decreasing and time are increasing. I want to create Yvs X from those columns, and x and y values would be continuous. 

Thanks,

Pratish 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Re: Stacking columns

Tables==>Stack

will let you stack multiple groups of stacking columns.  It is called Multiple serices stacking.  You can stack all of your Max Humidity columns in one series, and all of your Max Humidity from Dome Close in a second column, and then you will have what you want.  Take a look at the Stack platform.  You can look in the Using JMP for documentation on how this works.

Help==>Books==>>Using JMP

Jim

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Re: Stacking columns

Tables==>Stack

will let you stack multiple groups of stacking columns.  It is called Multiple serices stacking.  You can stack all of your Max Humidity columns in one series, and all of your Max Humidity from Dome Close in a second column, and then you will have what you want.  Take a look at the Stack platform.  You can look in the Using JMP for documentation on how this works.

Help==>Books==>>Using JMP

Jim

View solution in original post

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.