Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Size of pies in panel like in treemap panel? JMP Pro 11

dlaflamm

Community Member

Dec 15, 2014

When I make a panel of treemaps, the size of each map is proportional to the number of observations that group contributes to the whole.  Is there a way to do the same thing with the pie chart panel?  A similar question was asked here back in 2012, but it wasn't answered.  If I missed it in my search of the documentation feel free to just point me to it.  Thanks!

Example:

Organization 1 contributes 800 observations.

Organization 2 contributes 200 observations.

Each organization has a pie in the panel that is broken into slices according to the categories of interest.

The pie for organization 1 would be 4x the size of organization 2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

There's no interface for such sizing of the pies in Graph Builder. It's a good idea and it's on our future list.

If you're really trying to create a particular display and don't mind scripting, you can look up Pie Seg in the Scripting Index and have full control over each radius.

1 REPLY
Solution

There's no interface for such sizing of the pies in Graph Builder. It's a good idea and it's on our future list.

If you're really trying to create a particular display and don't mind scripting, you can look up Pie Seg in the Scripting Index and have full control over each radius.