cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
CBroomell
Level I

Selection Filter Not Interactive in HTML (trying to use Dashboards Offline)

Hello,

I am using JMP 15 and trying to generate an interactive HTML Dashboard using a simple graph as a filter.  I did this from the Dashboard builder using the "Filter +1 dashboard" template. Everything is working fine within JMP, however, when I attempt to save as interactive HTML with Data I get a message saying that interactive HTML is only partially applied.  The log file states that selection filters are not interactive.

I believe that I am doing everything per the steps indicated in the JMP webinar on this topic...and I see the filtering working in the webinar.  However, I've even tried using the sample data file from the webinar (San Francisco Crime) and it is still not working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Selection Filter Not Interactive in HTML (trying to use Dashboards Offline)

Could it be that the presentation you refered to has used JMP Public? 

This thread may answer this question as well: Interactive HTML with filter 

For a single platform this is possible, as Heman Robinson shows in this blog post Filtering data in JMP Interactive HTML 

/****NeverStopLearning****/

Re: Selection Filter Not Interactive in HTML (trying to use Dashboards Offline)

JMP has many features and the Interactive HTML team attempts to implement them for the web in the order we think are most used, so although Local Data Filters are supported in Interactive HTML, and conditional filters are supported, selection filters have not been implemented in Interactive HTML.  I will add your request for the feature request being used internally to track it.