Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
lisamaley
Level III

Scripts in Projects

I have created a JMP project that has scripts with it so I can analyze my data with my scripts each time.    I have 10 scripts (steps) that I go through each time I do an analysis.   I want to share this project file with colleagues and let them run the same 10 scripts that I do, but it seems like the project is referencing the scripts on my computer and it is not embedded in the project.   Is there a way to embed scripts in the project so that I do not have to send my scripts and relink them all?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Scripts in Projects

Yes, JMP 15 now presents all the Books in a single library. Show the TOC in your PDF viewer, select Using JMP and then Chapter 10.

(Thanks @txnelson )

Learn it once, use it forever!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

See Help > Books > Using JMP. Chapter 10 describes how to save Projects so that the files are embedded.

Highlighted
lisamaley
Level III

Where?  I have JMP Pro 15 on a MacBook Pro.   Is that the help menu?  It is not showing books under the help menu.

Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Under JMP 15, the documents are under

Help==>Documentation Library

Jim
Highlighted

Yes, JMP 15 now presents all the Books in a single library. Show the TOC in your PDF viewer, select Using JMP and then Chapter 10.

(Thanks @txnelson )

View solution in original post

Highlighted
lisamaley
Level III

Thanks I got it working!  One more question.   When I click on a script in bookmark section, I have to control click on it on my Mac, is there a way to set it up so that it will run on a double click instead?

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.