Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Emma1
Level III

Screening process

Hello,

I am asking you for help with an analysis: screening process

I looked on the forum for information but I can't find an explanation for the calculations of the parameters. What are the "alarm rate", "test1" and "last alarm"?

Can you help me please?

And for the stability ratio, what are the numerical values allowing to have a result in green, orange or red?

Thank you for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Re: Screening process

Details on this report, and on all reports can be found in the JMP Help system.  

process.PNG

To go directly to the help you want, just go to the Tool Bar, and select the Help Tool.."?".  Then move the cursor to what you want help on, and Click on it.  If you click on the Process Screening report, you will get the above help screen.

Documentation on Process Screening including the Statistical Details is easily accessed under the Help pull down menu.  Just go to

Help==>JMP Documentation Library

If you search on "Process Screening" it will go to

process2.PNG

And the Table of Contents for Section 22 contains the following

process3.PNG

Jim

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Re: Screening process

Details on this report, and on all reports can be found in the JMP Help system.  

process.PNG

To go directly to the help you want, just go to the Tool Bar, and select the Help Tool.."?".  Then move the cursor to what you want help on, and Click on it.  If you click on the Process Screening report, you will get the above help screen.

Documentation on Process Screening including the Statistical Details is easily accessed under the Help pull down menu.  Just go to

Help==>JMP Documentation Library

If you search on "Process Screening" it will go to

process2.PNG

And the Table of Contents for Section 22 contains the following

process3.PNG

Jim

View solution in original post

Article Labels