BookmarkSubscribe
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Bobtron
Community Trekker

Saving Charts to .PPT - How to Fix Image Size Increase When Multiple Charts are Saved to Separate Pages?

Using Graph Builder in JMP 14.1.0.

When I create more than 1 graph in the Graph Builder window by using the Page option, the size of the chart image field that is created in .PPT is made significantly larger as the number of graphs generated is increased.  As a consequence the images become extremely large and resolution is poor when veiwing in slideshow.

- note the actual graph "graphic" is sized appropriately but the entire image field increases in size

- the problem occurs irrespective of graphic file format selected [emf vs png vs jpeg]

I'm using only Graph Builder but if someone has a solution thru script that would be excellent. 

Bob
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
phil_kay
Staff

Re: Saving Charts to .PPT - How to Fix Image Size Increase When Multiple Charts are Saved to Separate Pages?

Hi Bob,
I see the same behaviour when I try this. I am not sure what the solution is. I suggest that you contact technical support (email: support@jmp.com) and, if they are not aware of a solution, they can contact the JMP Development team.
Regards,
Phil
0 Kudos
Bobtron
Community Trekker

Re: Saving Charts to .PPT - How to Fix Image Size Increase When Multiple Charts are Saved to Separate Pages?

Phil - Will do - Apologies for late acknowledgement - many Thx

Bob
0 Kudos