cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
howard_zolla
Level II

Saved Pictures Get Cut Off

I am having a problem that looks like it is specific to my computer.  I am running jmp 11.2 on windows 8.1 (64 bit).

It doesn't happen on my colleagues' setup so I figure there is a setting somewhere I am missing.  Here it is how to reproduce it....

Use the following code to create a trivial table, plot and then save the plot to my pc....

ttt = New Table( "test", Add Rows( 2 ), New Column( "DDD", Set Values( [1, 2] )), New Column( "EEE", Set Values( [3, 4] )));

vvv = ttt << Bivariate( Y( :DDD ), X( :EEE ) );

ppp = vvv << Get Picture;

ppp << Save Picture("c:\Temp\test.png",PNG);

When I look at the saved picture, it is cut off....

11298_test.png

I am finding that every time I save a picture it is always cut off when I save it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
howard_zolla
Level II

Re: Saved Pictures Get Cut Off

I simply rebooted and the problem went away.  That said, I switch between my laptop's screen and my docking station screen pretty often and I had noticed that some features on my screen were enlarged.  So, perhaps screen scaling was the issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Craige_Hales
Super User

Have you set your screen scaling?  I think we had some measuring issues related to this at one time.  See if it works better at 100%.  Needs a reboot.

11302_pastedImage_0.png

Craige
howard_zolla
Level II

I simply rebooted and the problem went away.  That said, I switch between my laptop's screen and my docking station screen pretty often and I had noticed that some features on my screen were enlarged.  So, perhaps screen scaling was the issue.

inbalk
Level I

Hi,

Reboot to JMP or to my computer?

How can I do that? 

Thanks!