cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
howard_zolla
Level II

Saved Pictures Get Cut Off

I am having a problem that looks like it is specific to my computer.  I am running jmp 11.2 on windows 8.1 (64 bit).

It doesn't happen on my colleagues' setup so I figure there is a setting somewhere I am missing.  Here it is how to reproduce it....

Use the following code to create a trivial table, plot and then save the plot to my pc....

ttt = New Table( "test", Add Rows( 2 ), New Column( "DDD", Set Values( [1, 2] )), New Column( "EEE", Set Values( [3, 4] )));

vvv = ttt << Bivariate( Y( :DDD ), X( :EEE ) );

ppp = vvv << Get Picture;

ppp << Save Picture("c:\Temp\test.png",PNG);

When I look at the saved picture, it is cut off....

11298_test.png

I am finding that every time I save a picture it is always cut off when I save it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
howard_zolla
Level II

Re: Saved Pictures Get Cut Off

I simply rebooted and the problem went away.  That said, I switch between my laptop's screen and my docking station screen pretty often and I had noticed that some features on my screen were enlarged.  So, perhaps screen scaling was the issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Craige_Hales
Super User

Have you set your screen scaling?  I think we had some measuring issues related to this at one time.  See if it works better at 100%.  Needs a reboot.

11302_pastedImage_0.png

Craige
howard_zolla
Level II

I simply rebooted and the problem went away.  That said, I switch between my laptop's screen and my docking station screen pretty often and I had noticed that some features on my screen were enlarged.  So, perhaps screen scaling was the issue.

inbalk
Level I

Hi,

Reboot to JMP or to my computer?

How can I do that? 

Thanks!