Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Question about Credibility of JMP?

marshadmit0

Community Trekker

Jul 8, 2016

Hello,

Can anyone know any good impact factor journal articles which have used the results of any JMP analysis? I was wondering if I can use jmp results/plots in my research paper. Does the world know/ recognise/value JMP.

Any ideas or suggestions in this regard would be appreciated please

Regards:

Khan

7 REPLIES
Peter_Bartell

Jun 5, 2014

For what it's worth, for about 20 years during my career at Eastman Kodak Company I gave scores of public presentations on a variety of business and technical subjects at conferences related to quality and the printing and publishing industry. Organizations such as the Flexographic Technical Association, Technical Association of the Graphic Arts, and the Graphic Arts Technical Foundation to name a few. I also wrote papers published in a variety of quality oriented journals and publications. JMP was almost always central to the data analysis and more importantly sharing the discoveries or conclusions that each study or problem centered around.

Often I would be asked, "What's the software you used to create those charts and graphs?" I was only too happy to extoll the benefits and capabilities of JMP.

txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

A web search of analytical journals and conferences will quickly show the use of JMP across a wide variety of industries and disciplines.  Additionally, JMP comes from one of, if not the leading statistical software companies in the world, SAS. .

Jim
Phil_Brown

Super User

Mar 20, 2012

is a good place to see the breadth of how JMP is applied and used across several industries.

PDB
txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

I came across the following link, which I found very interesting.  It is a fairly in depth look into a variety of software products, and their uses in the analytical area:

http://r4stats.com/articles/popularity/

Jim
kevin_c_anderso

Community Trekker

Jun 5, 2014

Neat article!

Jeff_Perkinson

Community Manager

Jun 23, 2011

A Google Scholar search for "JMP Software" will turn up MANY citations.

-Jeff

-Jeff
mclayton200

Community Trekker

Apr 17, 2014

Are you Khan?