cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
JesperJohansen
Level IV

Prediction profiler for several responses fit by different models

When I have done a multi-factor experiment I fit models to each of my responses. Many times the different responses don't have the same significant terms and interactions as each other. After i reduce my model for each response I want to investigate the effects of changing factors on each response simultaneously. How do I do this when the models I fit are different for each response?

BR
Jesper
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
louv
Staff (Retired)

Re: Prediction profiler for several responses fit by different models

For each response save the prediction formula to the data table (red triangle hot spot-Save Columns>Prediction Formula). Then use the Graph>Profiler platform to specify the formulas that you saved to the columns in the data table as your Y (Prediction Formula) responses. This will bring all of your responses with their specific fit data into a combined profiler.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
louv
Staff (Retired)

For each response save the prediction formula to the data table (red triangle hot spot-Save Columns>Prediction Formula). Then use the Graph>Profiler platform to specify the formulas that you saved to the columns in the data table as your Y (Prediction Formula) responses. This will bring all of your responses with their specific fit data into a combined profiler.

JesperJohansen
Level IV

Great. That was just what I needed. Thank you a bunch.

BR
Jesper
louv
Staff (Retired)

You can save the Predicted standard error too if you need that in your profiler as well.